Dear visitor of the MOLEQLAR Analytics website,
The contents and design of this website, along with any underlying software code (referred hereafter as “contents”), are subject to intellectual property rights. Outside personal use, the contents may not be copied, modified, disseminated or otherwise used or reproduced, in full or in part, without the prior written approval of MOLEQLAR Analytics GmbH.
You are allowed to view, download and print pages from the website for your own personal use, constraint by the restrictions and conditions stipulated in the other parts of this document.
1. You must not republish contents from this website in any kind of media.
2. You must not sell, rent or sub-license any contents or tool provided in this website.
3. You must not redistribute any contents or tool from this website.
1. You shall not use our website to impair its availability and accessibility or to damage its contents or impair its functionality.
2. You shall not use our website to host, transmit, send or distribute any kind of spyware, malware, virus or any other malicious computer software.
3. You shall not conduct any systematic or automated collection of personal and contact information from representatives and employees of the company.
We do not guarantee that the website remains available at all times or that the contents on the website is kept up-to-date.
If any term or condition of this agreement are held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other terms and the remainder of the terms in question shall not be affected thereby.
According to section 7, paragraph 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), we are liable for contents within our website. However, our site includes links to third party websites. As we have no control upon the contents of these sites, we cannot guarantee the legality, trustworthyness and security of their contents. At the moment of making the links, none of these characteristic was found to be violated.